Early Years Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Camden, North West London
This well-regarded primary school in Camden, North West London is looking for a new Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their established and welcoming staff team!
• Early Years Teaching Assistant position
• Located in Camden, North West London
• £60-£80 a day
• Full-Time position
• Early Years Teaching Assistant position ASAP!
• Nurturing primary school
Early Years Teaching Assistant Specification
• Positive graduate
• Received a 2:1 or higher in your degree
• Passionate about becoming a future educator
• Role model for children
• Prior experience beneficial
Early Years Teaching Assistant Role
• Support general classes in Early Years
• Take on small groups of pupils or providing 1:1 support
• Get first-hand experience in lesson planning and delivery
• Deliver pre-planned lessons to a class of your own which is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to start a teacher training programme
This charming primary school, found in Camden, North West London, promotes a warm and welcoming atmosphere which reflects the positive approach each staff member has to teaching.
If you agree that this Early Years Teaching Assistant position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply to join this enterprising school in Camden, North West London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.