Early Years Speech & Language TA | London West, London
Early Years Speech & Language TA- Hillingdon- Sept start!
If you can't wait to begin a career in Speech & Language across the Early Years and are passionate about supporting Reception aged students with SEN to achieve the Early Learning Goals, then this Early Years Speech & Language TA position at this nurturing, inclusive and multicultural, happy school are waiting to meet you!
***Early Years Speech & Language TA- Sept 2020
***Hillingdon- West London
***£70-80 depending on experience
***Long Term, Full-Time position
Person Specification & Role- Early Years Speech & language TA
The perfect Early Years Speech & Language TA will be;
• A patient strong-willed graduate who possesses an ambition to support the Early learning for students that have Speech & language
• An Early Years Speech & language TA who has a naturally compassionate approach to teaching and supporting those with Speech and Language
• A Natural ability to encourage a curiosity to learn new skills as an Early Years Speech & language TA
• Able to communicate in an appropriate manner with teachers, pupils and parents
• You will have the drive to build strong relationships quickly and effectively and accept more responsibility if required.
• Work effectively as an Early Years Speech & Language TA under the guidance of an experience Class Teacher and inspirational SENCO
The School- Early Years Speech & language TA
This school is an inclusive primary found in Hillingdon and is a few minutes’ walk from the local train and tube stations. It meets the needs of every student including its above average number of SEN students and is heavily oversubscribed. Considered to be a cornerstone of the local community, this school is often the host of a multitude of events and activities. Strong behavioural policies in place has led to more time for teaching which in turn has seen exam results greatly improve. Having established a tradition of supplementing top classroom education with advanced pedagogical equipment and facilities the school has invested in an outdoor learning space including a science garden for the use of all students and teachers across the school.
This exciting Early Years Speech & language TA Position is your chance to join a nurturing, happy primary school. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Due to the high volume of Early Years Speech & Language TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.