Cover Supervisor | Southend | 'Good' school
Cover Supervisor – Southend
This Southend school are looking for a confident and engaging graduate to take on the role of Cover Supervisor.
If you are a graduate looking to get into teaching then this is the ideal first step, you will develop your skills in the classroom, learn about such things as behaviour management and have the opportunity to explore different ITT routes.
***Cover Supervisor post available immediately
***Popular secondary located in Southend
***£65-£88 per day (Dependant on experience)
***Long Term/Interim, Full-Time role
***Teacher training routes available from September 2020
About the successful Cover Supervisor;
• You will be confident, approachable and eager to get into the classroom
• You will have achieved a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree – the school are open to meeting graduates within any subject
• The successful Cover Supervisor should be considering a career in teaching and looking for a school that could potentially support them through this
About the Cover Supervisor position;
• As a Cover Supervisor you will be covering different subjects throughout the day
• You will have the opportunity to work with year 7 through to year 11
• A Cover Supervisors day is always varied and will change on a daily basis
• You will deliver pre-planned lessons to the students, ensuring they are on task and produce the work expected of them by the end of the lesson
This is a great opportunity for those of you considering a career in teaching and wanting to explore teacher training options. The designated Initial Teacher Training lead at the school will be able to offer you guidance and support when looking into different training programmes, ensuring that you are moving onto the right course for you.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Cover Supervisor opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this popular secondary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Amber Claydon at EduStaff now!.
Please note: due to the volume of Cover Supervisor applications, only successful Cover Supervisor applicants will be contacted.