Cover Supervisor - Lewisham | South East London, London
Cover Supervisor – Lewisham, SE London – Good School
Are you a recent graduate with the confidence and presence to manage classes and behaviour in a local secondary school?
Perhaps you are looking to gain a solid foundation on which to build your future career as a secondary teacher?
Have you considered a Cover Supervisor position?
A Good secondary school in Lewisham, SE London are seeking a graduate Cover Supervisor to join them on a full-time, basis in September.
• Cover Supervisor Post
• Lewisham, SE London
• September 2020
• Good School
• Highly Academic
• Full-Time Contract
• Full Training & Support Offered
• Graduate Required Cover Supervisor
Your roles and responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor will include:
• Supervising classes or groups of students in the absence of the teacher
• Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are working to ensure a constructive class
• Using the school's procedures on the behaviour of pupils during lessons
• Leading lessons over a range of subjects
• Implementing work programmes across all Key Stages
This is a chance to make a difference to the entire school community. Apply for this Teaching Assistant position in Lewisham today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.