Confident & Inspirational Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant | London West, London
Confident & Inspirational Maths Graduate- Sept 2020- Hammersmith & Fulham
Give yourself ample opportunities for development with this fantastic Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant position at an organised school in Hammersmith & Fulham.
***Maths Graduate Teachi9ng Assistant at a large secondary school
***Hammersmith & Fulham – West London
***£70-£80 per day -depending on experience
***long Term, Full-Time position starting in Sept 2020
Person Specification & Role- Confident & Inspirational Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
This position would suit an;
• Confident and inspirational Maths graduate who has already spent time in a role where you worked closely with Students
• Has earned a first in your Maths degree
• We want to meet confident and inspirational Maths graduates who can communicate effectively and rise to the challenge of extra responsibilities
• You will have natural ability to motivate others and a deep love of teaching
• You will provide an accurate knowledge of subjects across the curriculum and an ability to develop strong relationships with pupils and colleagues.
• You will be attending regular feedback meetings where you will able the opportunity to share your creative ideas in the class planning and for your small group focus sessions
• Your role as a Maths graduate Teaching Assistant may include supporting students of mixed ability, and supporting those who have SEN or additional needs
The School- Confident and inspirational Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
The school is proud to offer an enriched environment where students thrive and develop the skills to enable them to manage and effectively handle the challenges of everyday life both as a student and as they start adult life. It is well connected with the local community and motivates even the most challenging pupils to achieve. The dedicated input from every member of this school, from Senior Leaders to pupils, helped the Ofsted inspection declare this school as 'Outstanding'.
Please send Kirsty your CV if you are interested in this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant position. This secondary school is very excited to find the right fit for their organised environment in Hammersmith & Fulham- if you have any further question or queries surrounding this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.