Computer Science – Aspiring Teacher | Join this reputable secondary school in September 2019 as an Academic Mentor and build the skills knowledge and experience you need to become a Computer Science Teacher!
• Computer Science | Academic Mentor – Degree required (Computer Science or related)
• Permanent | Full-Time | September 2019 start
• Harlow - Essex
• Opportunity to progress into teacher training after first academic year (Multiple salaried routes into teaching)
• Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
• Excellent training & development catered to aspiring teachers
• Daily Pay rate (£70 - £85)
If you are a graduate considering a future career in education, then look no further for the perfect platform to building that vital experience you will need to embark on your career in teaching.
Computer Science / Academic Mentor – The School:
You will be welcomed to the support team of this ‘Outstanding’ school based in Harlow – As the lead training school in a trust of 8 schools across North Essex, you will be well placed to progress quickly into your career as a Computer Science Teacher if you choose to do so after you’re Academic Mentor post.
The school works diligently each year to utilise the resources and unparalleled facilities across the Multi Academy Trust to train and develop exceptional practitioners with a high rate of support staff transferring onto one of the various teacher training routes they have on offer.
Computer Science / Academic Mentor – The Role:
The placement will see you providing academic support to students focusing on the Computer Science department across KS3 and 4. During the placement you will be supporting small groups and work 1:1 with additional SEN support responsibilities. You will learn from outstanding teachers about methods of teaching such as behaviour management and differentiation. As your skill set grows, so too will your duties and responsibilities and you will have occasion to support across different subjects and deliver short lessons to whole classes.
The school are looking to secure a bright, self-motivated and committed Computer Science Specialist that is enthusiastic about getting young people excited about Computer Science.
Computer Science / Academic Mentor – The Opportunity:
• Join a vibrant Computer Science department with passionate teachers backed by a very successful training school.
• Dedicated teachers will guide you through an induction programme as you progress towards teacher training.
• Excellent facilities.
• Competitive pay rate.
If you are keen to build experience in a school and gain the best possible start to a career in teaching, click ‘apply’ now, or contact email@example.com for more information.