Club Manager - Cowley
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a candidate work as a Club manager during the holidays at a fantastic school based in Cowley.
This role would be ideal for a teacher looking to earn an extra income.
- Level 1 safeguarding
- DBS check
- Level 3 qualification in
- Early years / Teaching
- Assistant / Full Teaching Qualification.
- Paediatric First Aid
- 2 years' experience working with children
Skills & Abilities
- Team leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate the team.
- Able to build positive relationships with children and lead by example to demonstrate good practice.
- Able to manage the effective delivery of high-quality learning experiences in line with the Fun Fest Brand.
- Able to maintain health and safety requirements including risk assessments, management of cleaning and general standards of care.
- Able to respect confidentiality.
- Able to provide excellent customer service to Fun Fest customers at all times.
Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Knowledge of First Aid procedures.
- Understanding of equal opportunities.
- Sound understanding of safeguarding procedures.
- Knowledge of standards required by Ofsted for Out of School provisions
- Willingness to undertake training and professional development.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Luke Bacciochi at EduStaff to begin a career-defining role as a Club Manager in a vibrant Cowley primary School.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.