Class Teachers for KS1 & KS2 | London West, London
Class Teachers for KS1 & KS2- Experienced Teachers & NQT’s Welcome
This West London Free Primary school require excellent teachers for KS1 & KS2. This school is an inclusive school, with the highest academic standards. They take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Their core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which they deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of their pupils is at the centre of everything they do.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
• Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
• Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
• Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
• Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
• Have experience teaching in KS1 or KS2
We will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be help us build our innovative school
• A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
• An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
• Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows
If you feel that you match the requirements of this position, apply now and grab this opportunity with both hands and send your CV to Kirsty at Edustaff NOW!!
Please note, due to the volume of KS1 & KS2 Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.