Chemistry Teaching Assistant - Teacher Training - Barnet
Are you a Chemistry graduate with a strong academic background and would like to work as a Teaching Assistant in a post that will support teacher training?
Would you like a Teaching Assistant post in a school where you can inspire teaching a new generation of scientists?
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Science department – Teaching Assistant
• 1st Class Graduates in Chemistry – Teacher Training Potential
• Opportunity for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Chemistry Teacher
• Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• Secondary School in North London – Chemistry - Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
An outstanding secondary school in North London is looking for a chemistry graduate to support its excellent science department, as a Teaching Assistant. The school has always had a commitment to training talented graduates who possess strong academics and a desire to work in education.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be expected to support in all key stages including A-level. You will be working in small focus groups and 1.1 with students with a range of abilities. You will also be supporting the teacher with lesson planning, marking, lesson preparation. As you gain experience and confidence you will be given more responsibility to lead classes on topics under the direction of the teacher.
If you have a real love for the subject and would like the opportunity to kick start your career in teaching, please get in touch. Apply today and click here to apply to Fiona at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this Chemistry Teaching Assistant role, only successful applicants will be contacted.#
Chemistry - Teaching Assistant - Barnet