Chemistry Teacher Required- Hounslow Sept 2020 | London West, London
Hounslow Chemistry Teacher
Are you an experienced Chemistry Teacher who is seeking an opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic school where they have a supportive family ethos?
Would you like to join this school on their exciting journey as a growing Multi - Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of their students and staff?
Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed?
My client school and I are seeking to appoint a dynamic, collaborative and innovative Teacher of Chemistry to join This all girls school in September 2020.
The school- Chemistry Teacher
A full programme of support for all new staff is provided. CPD and the development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust we welcome applicants from all faiths or none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
The Role- Chemistry Teacher
• An exciting opportunity to help the development of Chemistry within a specialist science school
• The chance to work in a growing Multi-Academy Trust
• Structured CPL within the school and across the Trust
• Accelerated personal development opportunities
• Directed time sensitive to planning, marking and sharing good practice
• a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
Please note; Due to the volume of Chemistry Teacher Applications, successful applicants will be contacted