Chemistry Teacher for Secondary School in Bromley
Chemistry Teacher – Secondary School – West Bromley, London – September 2019
Looking for a school in which to grow your Chemistry teaching career and deliver the subject you love?
An expanding co-ed Secondary School located in the London Borough of Bromley is looking for an experienced Chemistry Teacher to start a permanent position in September 2019. This role will be teaching General Science up to KS3 and Chemistry up to KS5 and preparing KS3 – KS5 students for their respective exams.
About the role and school:
• Chemistry Teacher from KS3 – KS5 General Science to KS3
• A permanent Chemistry teaching role starting September 2019
• A co-ed Secondary School in West Bromley, London rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Outer London Pay M1 £26,662 – M6 £38,963
• Accessible via train, bus and parking for teachers who drive
• Candidate must hold Qualified Teaching Status in the U.K.
• Candidate must have experience teaching General Science and Chemistry
This school represents the perfect place in which to establish a lasting career for teachers of all disciplines. The school has an established CPD programme ensuring that teacher retention is high and the science department has a blend of new and experienced teachers.
The school is looking to fill this Chemistry teaching position by May 2019 so if this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then please don’t hesitate in applying. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately and an interview will be arranged.