Chemistry Academic Mentor | North West London, London
Chemistry Academic Mentor / Camden / 1 full academic year
If you want more than just 'classroom experience' on your further teacher training application, this Chemistry Academic Mentor role at an organised secondary school in Camden is what you have been searching for.
• Chemistry Academic Mentor position located in Camden
• £60-£80 p/day, based on experience
• Full-Time position starting Immediately
• Multicultural secondary school
Chemistry Academic Mentor Specification:
• Inspiring Science graduate
• Ideally someone who has experience working with secondary aged children
• 2:1 or higher in your degree
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic character and inspire pupils
• Be a role model for pupils
• Have a passion for teaching Chemistry
• The school wants to see graduates who have the ability to engage with their students in a way that conveys their excellent subject knowledge.
About the Chemistry Academic Mentor Role:
• Support teaching and learning throughout the Science Department
• Become part of the schools prestigious CPD program
• Learn vital teaching skills
• Assist the teacher in devising lesson plans
• Lead booster classes for lower ability pupils and supporting gifted A-level students
• Now one of the most popular departments in the school.
• Found in Camden
• Trend-setting secondary school is a short walk from Kings Cross
• It has achieved a 'Good' grade in all categories and serves pupils of all abilities
• Established key ties with the community
• This welcoming school specialises in creating a safe and supportive learning environment where teachers and students can thrive and realise their potential.
This is a chance to make a difference to the entire school community. Apply for this Chemistry Academic Mentor position in Camden today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.