CAHMS Teaching Assistant - SW London
Are you a graduate with SEN experience interested in furthering your career supporting mental health issues and well-being in adolescents? Perhaps you are looking for more experience with pastoral care for secondary aged pupils?
• SEN Teaching Assistant - CAMHS Support Post South West London
• SEN Teaching Assistant Supporting CAHMS
• Unique SEN Setting
• Psychology Graduate Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist!
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to those passionate about supporting SEN pupils!
This post is in a highly supportive Secondary School in SW London. The SEN team supports pupils between the ages of 11 and 18 years who have a range of needs including emotional, social or mental health needs. The Teaching Assistant post is concerned with supporting well being and metal health in secondary aged pupils.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will include mentoring and guiding SEN students, many of whom have emotional difficulties that limit their understanding of other pupils feelings.
This exciting SEN Support vacancy is your chance to join a unique Secondary school in South West London - apply today to take the next step in your career. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.