Business Studies Teacher | Chelmsford
Business Studies Teacher | Chelmsford | September 2019
Are you an accomplished Business Studies Teacher looking for a forward-thinking school environment that is committed to the wellbeing and development of staff?
Are you a Business Studies NQT aiming to secure a comprehensive and well-established induction programme in a nurturing school environment?
- Business Studies Teacher | Business Studies NQT - Chelmsford
- Full-time - permanent post – September Start
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School – Exceptional academic record
- Business Teacher - MPS / UPS
Join this successful secondary school in September 2019 as a Business Studies Teacher and look forward to the following:
Business Studies Teacher | Business Studies NQT – What’s on offer:
• Popular Business and Economics department dedicated to getting young people inspired and excited about the subject.
• Exceptional academic record – school placed in top 10% of all schools nationally.
• Successful, well-funded Business and Economics department with a high percentage of pupils taking the subjects into Key Stage 5.
• Dedicated Business Studies NQT mentor and lesson planning partners – comprehensive induction programme.
• Bespoke career progression development plans in place from beginning of placement.
• Exceptional facilities including complete computer suite.
• On site early years care provider – staff receive a discount if nursery is required.
Business Studies Teacher | Business Studies NQT – The successful candidate:
• Experienced Business Studies Teacher or Business Studies NQT with strong subject knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm for inspiring students to engage with lessons.
• Record of ‘good’ or better teaching in classroom observations with the ability to demonstrate exemplary classroom practice.
• Confident ability to teach up to and including Key Stage 5.
• Ability to teach Economics would be preferred but not essential.
• Committed to continuing professional development.
• Personable and motivated with an interest in creative approaches to education.
If this Business Studies Teacher role is for you click ‘Apply’ now or for more information and to discuss other school opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01245 260 980.