Business & Economics Teacher- Easter start!
Business & Economics Teacher – Long term Placement to start after Easter and potential for a Permanent position in September.
Business & Economics - KS3 & KS4 Experience of teaching BTEC Business is desirable.
• Good School
• Full Time
• Easter start
• Outer London Pay scale MPS/UPS
A great school in Hillingdon, West London are seeking an experienced Business & Economics teacher to take up a long term position at the school. The timetable will cover KS3-KS4. This post would suit a qualified teacher with strong subject knowledge.
The school has an outstanding reputation. The school is known for its strong ethos, built around respect, consideration of others and high standards of leadership, teaching, learning and behavior, its caring vertical pastoral structure, its wide-ranging curriculum, innovative Business & Economics Teacher – Hillingdon, West London– Long term position – Easter start!
If you're interested in working for this school you will need to be:
• A qualified teacher (ideally PGCE with QTS)
• Experience of teaching BTEC Business is desirable.
• An outstanding teacher of Business & Economics with a track record of achieving outstanding results
• Excellent knowledgeability in Business & Economics (BTEC)
• Highly organised, ICT literate and have excellent communication and motivational skills to engage young people
• Consistent behaviour management
• Able to deliver outstanding Business & Economics lessons consistently
• teacher with UK teaching experience or be a strong NQT
• A UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
• A Holder of a current and up to date DBS disclosure (or be willing to apply for one)
• Creative and innovative to engage students in a class
• Good with knowledge of differentiation for all learners
• Passionate about teaching Business
• Ambitious and tenacious
• Able to encourage students to reach their full potential
Click Apply now or miss your chance! Please send your CV and covering letter to Kirtsy Kemp at Edustaff