Biology NQT | London Central, London
Are you an ambitious Science NQT Teacher with a desire to work in an exceptional Central London school?
Would you relish the opportunity to join a remarkable Islington Secondary based in Central London that is well known throughout the area for providing a first-class education and CPD opportunities?
We are seeking a passionate and like-minded Biology NQT Teacher /Science Teacher to take on a position at our partner school in Islington.
*** Islington, Central London
*** Permanent, Full-time Science Teacher / Biology NQT Teacher role
*** Fantastic CPD and clear induction programme
*** Science Teacher / Biology NQT Teacher role starting September 2020
*** MPS1 Inner London
*** Science/Biology NQT & Science Teachers
The School in Islington
- Islington, Central London
- Zone 1 – accessible via Northern, Victoria and London Overground Lines
- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
- Teaches up to GCSE with pupils last achievement falling in the range of 89% of pupils achieving a ‘C’ or above in all three Science exams
- Inspirational Senior Leadership team who place a high importance on the Sciences
The Science Teacher Role
- Successful Science Department (89% A*-C GCSE)
- CPD allowance with a range of opportunities
- Teaching up to GCSE
- Play a key role in curriculum development
- School field trips are very popular within the Science department
The Perfect Science Teacher/ Biology NQT Teacher
- Leadership skills and good organisation/time management
- Innovative methodologies and teaching strategies
- Has the ability to work well in a team
- Good or better from school placements
If the above sounds like the Biology NQT Teacher role for you, and you sound like a good match for this exceptional Central London school, apply for this opportunity today.
Click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Science Teacher applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.