Behaviour Mentor Post | South East London, London
Behaviour Mentor Post – September 2020 – Greenwich
Are you a graduate TA interested in supporting students with behavioural needs?
This primary school based in South East London would love to hear from you if you have an interest in working with primary pupils as a Behaviour Mentor.
• Behaviour Mentor Post
• Excellent School
• Immediate Start
• Based in Greenwich
• £70 - £85 Per Day
• Excellent Support & training Offered
• Teacher Training Opportunities
• Good/Outstanding Ofsted
The role of Behaviour Mentor is not for the faint-hearted, but the rewards can be great!
• As a Behaviour Mentor, you will be pleased to know they provide a stimulating, exciting and fun curriculum tailored to the individual needs of the learner, to help each student to reach their emotional, social and academic potential.
• A Behaviour Mentor works on a full-time basis supporting student’s behaviour and learning inside and outside of the class, this is primarily a class-based position however it’s very likely you will end up doing 1:1 withdrawal sessions at some stage in order to maintain the progress of student’s behaviour and learning.
• As a Behaviour Mentor, these inspirational schools can offer the successful applicant fantastic CPD programme with the option of numerous teacher training pathways in the future.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this enterprising primary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff now!.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.