Behaviour Mentor | Brent | ASAP!
Behaviour Mentor – Brent, North West London
Are you a graduate looking to develop on your prior experience working with young people with additional needs/challenging behaviour?
Here at EduStaff we support graduates to find long-term, full-time education-based roles in the more challenging areas of the curriculum including Learning Support Assistants, SEN TA’s and behaviour mentors.
• Behaviour Mentor for Long-term role in Brent, North West London
• Long term, Full-time position in a Primary School
• You must hold a 2:1 classification or higher in your degree
• Supporting pupils with SEN, Social & Emotional and behavioural difficulties
• £65-£70 per day as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor
• Must have previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people
• Immediate start as a Behaviour Mentor – interviewing in the next few weeks
A Behaviour Mentor is a tailored intervention to help pupils with behavioural problems to reach their full potential.
As a Behaviour Mentor, your role will be helping challenging students overcome their behavioural issues, whilst acting as a role model and someone to look up to. If you have the experience, skills and the ability to think on your feet and stay calm whilst dealing with challenging situations, you would be very well suited to this Behaviour Mentor role.
We are looking for a Behaviour Mentor who has achieved a 2:1 degree classification as a minimum in their degree and are now looking to pursue a career in education. The successful candidate for this Behaviour Mentor position will have experience working with young people and/or challenging behaviour. Experience in the following would certainly benefit your application: Youth Work, Sports Coaching or SEN based volunteering.
If you are looking for a new and rewarding role in Brent, apply today! Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org