Autism Teaching Assistant | Specialist Unit | Central London
Are you a graduate with experience working in SEN? Would you relish a new challenge working within a specialist ASD unit in a wonderful primary school in Central London?
This highly regarded primary school is a centre of excellence for SEN, specifically ASD. This SEN Teaching Assistant role would be supporting children within this unit with their educational and emotional development with the guidance of highly experienced SEN professionals.
SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant – ASD unit within Primary School
• Long term role – September 2019-July 2020
• Work with outstanding SEN professionals & Teachers
• SEN Teaching Assistant - £70.00 - £80.00 DOE
• Supporting SEN children – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Central London Primary School
• Outstanding Inclusion – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Work with Educational Psychologists, SENDco and SEN Teachers
• Working with SEN pupils across KS1
SEN Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a Degree from a reputable University 2.2 and above
• Would be ideal for Psychology Graduate
• SEN Experience would be ideal – any experience working with children
• You must be confident and proactive
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Ideal for aspiring Educational Psychologists or SEN professionals
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ for inclusion
• Large, forward thinking Primary School
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive and creative ethos
• Specialist SEN professionals
• Located in the Borough of Camden
• Great public transport links
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Autism - SEN Teaching Assistant | Specialist Unit Primary School | Central London