Aspiring Therapist/Psychologist - Graduate SEN TA - Bexley
Aspiring Therapist/Psychologist - Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Bexley
Are you an ambitious Graduate who is looking to become an outstanding Psychologist or Therapist?
An established and inclusive School is delighted to offer this rewarding opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their welcoming team from September.
• SEN Teaching Assistant - Bexley
• An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily salary for SEN Teaching Assistant Position
• SEN Teaching Assistant post starting September 2019
• Long term, Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant position
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Supportive & Passionate Staff
• SEN Teaching Assistant at a vibrant school in Bexley
• Exceptional training and support from Outstanding Senior Leaders
• Ideal Role for Graduates looking to develop towards a long-term Career in SEN
The SEN Teaching Assistant Person Specification
• 2:1 in Psychology, Speech & Language or a relevant Degree
• Confident and Caring Graduate for SEN Teaching Assistant post
• Passion for helping and developing students with Special Educational Needs
The SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• A comprehensive training and CPD programme
• Work with SEN pupils at a highly popular school
• Mentored at the school to prepare you for a successful career
• Wonderful reputation of excellent leadership and positive learning
• Gain new skills that will enable you to reach your long-term ambitions
The SEN Teaching Assistant is a challenging and meaningful role, where you will see yourself making a huge impact on the lives of SEN students you support.
Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as a SEN Teaching Assistant today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Aspiring Psychologist | SEN Teaching Assistant | Aspiring Therapist | Bexley