Aspiring Teacher of the Deaf - SW London
Are you an aspiring Teacher of the Deaf or SEN Teacher looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant post this year? Can you support deaf pupils both academically and pastorally as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Do you hold qualifications in British Sign Language?
If you are proficient in BSL, SEN experienced and are hoping to add more specialised classroom time prior to teacher training, then this SEN Teaching Assistant post is waiting for your application.
• Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Teacher of the Deaf
• Academic & SEN Experienced Graduate Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Special School in SW London – SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate/September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Aspiring Teacher of the Deaf - Teaching Assistant Pots for BSL Qualified Graduate
• British Sign Language SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates with BSL
A leading SW London special school, supporting pupils with communication issues and MLD are looking to appoint a graduate SEN Teaching Assistant.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be supporting and assisting deaf pupils 1:1 and in class. It is essential that you have SEN experience and a qualification in BSL. This is a fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant post for any Aspiring Teacher of the Deaf.
Found in SW London, this school is an excellent primary and is a brief walk from the nearest station.
For anyone who could use some vital in-school experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant in an outstanding SEN School this SW London-based role is ideal. Click Apply Now and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.