Aspiring SEN Maths/Science Teacher | Basildon | Basildon, East Anglia
Aspiring SEN Maths/Science Teacher – Basildon School
Are you looking to start you career in SEN teaching and could teach Maths and/or Science?
This role is designed to get you into the classroom from January 2020 as a TA and progress you onto the schools teacher training programme from September 2020.
This role can offer you;
• £14,040 in Year 1 and £15,795 in Year 2
• Full PGCE with 60 Masters credits QTS with the University of Buckingham
• Full time for two years
• Absolutely no tuition fees
This Basildon SEN School are looking to meet with enthusiastic and dedicated graduates who ideally have some understanding of SEN e.g. Autism, SLCN and ADHD. You will have a creative flair and the ability to think outside the box. You need to enjoy working with young people with learning difficulties, and have a passion to deliver exceptionally strong, creative lessons, which relate learning to real life and allow young people to develop skills needed for adulthood.
The successful candidate will be able to relate to children of all abilities, some may present challenging learning or social behaviours. You must be empathetic and understanding, be approachable but maintain a professional distance. You will be able to defuse rather than confront and be able (in time) to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons.
• Hold a good bachelor’s degree in Maths or Science
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
• Have the presence and character to relate to the students at this SEN School
If this sounds like an interesting route into teaching for you then please do get in contact with Amber at Edustaff.
Due to the number of Aspiring SEN Maths/Science Teacher applications, only successful Aspiring SEN Maths/Science Teacher applicants will be contacted.