Aspiring Primary Teachers - Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Primary Teachers from Suffolk!
Are you graduating this year?
Do you have the determination and motivation to inspire others?
Have you considered a career as a Primary Teacher but want to secure a year's worth of school experience beforehand?
If so, this Graduate TA role could be the perfect role for you!
***Primary Teaching Assistant position located in Felixstowe
***Training and support delivered by a talented Leadership Team
***Ideal for aspiring Primary Teachers
***£65 per day
***Long-term role that starts in September 2019 (earlier starts are available)
***One full academic year of school experience initially
***Initial Teacher Training opportunities from September 2020
What will you be doing as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Working alongside a qualified Primary Teacher to support the delivery of lessons
- Observing different teaching styles and strategies
- Working 1:1 with children who require additional support
- Planning and leading guided groups and intervention sessions to small-groups
- Team Teaching on occasions to give you the experience of leading lessons!
Graduate Teaching Assistant requirements:
- Achieved a 2:1 in your degree and have Maths, English, Science GCSEs of C or above
- Be strongly considering a career as a Primary Teacher
- Have a supportive personality and the ability to work in a team
- To be a positive rolemodel in order to inspire children
If you are passionate about shaping the lives of the next generation, we want to hear from you today! Send your CV to Matt Burgum at Edustaff to get the ball rolling. Our supportive Edustaff team will then be able to talk you through the next steps.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Graduate Teaching Assistants will be contacted.