Aspiring Educational Psychologist - Teaching Assistant Role | London East, London
Aspiring Educational Psychologist - Teaching Assistant - Primary Teaching Assistant - Newham, East London
Are you a Psychology graduate or a graduate with theoretical and practical SEN experience? Would you like a Teaching Assistant position where you can utilise your knowledge and experience?
Maybe you are hoping to find a Teaching Assistant post in a school with the capacity to train you as a teacher further down the line?
Applications are now being accepted for a new Primary Teaching Assistant position in an inclusive primary school in Newham; this is a great opportunity for a sociable individual looking to join an exciting and progressive school environment.
• Psychology Graduates Required - Teaching Assistant Post
• Theoretical & Practical SEN Experience Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – SEN Teaching Assistants
• Starting ASAP – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2022
• Exceptional Psychology Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Educational Psychologist
• Inclusive Primary School with Exceptional SEN Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those with experience in SEN!
An outstanding primary school in London is looking for a Psychology graduate to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant. It is essential for this Teaching Assistant post that you are a Psychology graduate or have good theoretical and practical experience of supporting pupils with SEN.
The school are looking for a competent and effective graduate Teaching Assistant who has the ability to support pupils with a wide range of Special Needs. Any Teaching Assistant must be able to offer effective support to all pupils under their care.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.