ASD Special School - SEN Teaching Assistant - SW London
An ASD Special School are looking for an SEN experienced Teaching Assistant to support several ASD pupils. This long term SEN Teaching Assistant position is perfect for a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
The special school have superb senior leaders and any Teaching Assistant will be developed further across the academic year. All SEN Teaching Assistants will have the full support of the SENCO and any specialised SEN Teachers and outreach workers.
• SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• SEN Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring SEN Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as a SEN Teaching Assistant today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.