ASD – HLTA - Teaching Assistant | Specialist Unit | Barnet
Are you a graduate with very strong SEN experience looking for a rewarding new challenge?
Or perhaps you are an HLTA that has SEN experience and looking for that next step in your career?
This wonderful and highly regarded primary school based in the leafy borough of Barnet are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant or SEN HLTA to join their brand new ASD facility.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role you will be supporting children with their academic and personal development with the guidance of highly experienced SEN professionals. They require the SEN Teaching Assistant to have gained several years of experience as this is a more senior role that comes with additional responsibility. This could be the ideal position for someone looking to become a qualified SEN Teacher.
If this sounds like the role for you then please read on!
SEN Teaching Assistant - Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant – ASD unit within Primary School
• Supporting SEN Teacher – Leading Classes
• Perfect Senior SEN Support Role - Aspiring SEN Teachers
• Long term role – September 2019-July 2020
• Work with outstanding SEN professionals & Teachers
• SEN Teaching Assistant - £80.00 - £95.00 DOE
• Supporting SEN children – SEN Teaching Assistant
• ASD - Inclusion Base– SEN Teaching Assistant
• Work with Educational Psychologists, SENDco and SEN Teachers
SEN Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a Degree from a reputable University 2.2 and above
• HLTA qualification would be desirable or evidence of senior SEN support role
• Would be ideal for Psychology Graduate – Must have ASD experience
• You must be confident, proactive and dedicated
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Ideal for aspiring Educational Psychologists or SEN professionals
• Small welcoming Primary School
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Specialist SEN professionals
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Great public transport links and parking
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Autism - SEN Teaching Assistant | Specialist Unit Primary School | Barnet