ASD Graduate Teaching Assistant | Basildon school
Are you a recent graduate hoping to gain experience within a school setting before pursuing a career as a Teacher, SENCo, Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist?
Gain meaningful primary school experience within this ASD Teaching Assistant position in a friendly and inclusive Basildon school.
• ASD Teaching Assistant post ideally suited to a recent graduate with previous SEN experience
• Vibrant primary school in Basildon seeking a talented ASD Teaching Assistant
• £65-£75 per day, paid weekly - negotiable depending on experience
• September 2019 Start – Long term full-time ASD Teaching Assistant post until July 2020
• Ideal Role for Graduates Looking to Develop a Career in Education
• Superb support and training offered from the outstanding SENCo and Class teachers
If you are a graduate with a real passion to support those with SEN and specifically Autism, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain the skills and confidence you need to begin building a rewarding career.
This ASD Teaching Assistant role is to support a child with Autism, enabling them to remain in mainstream school. To be considered for this ASD Teaching Assistant post, you should display empathy and resilience along with the ability to establish relationships quickly.
The Headteacher is particularly keen to speak with passionate and purposeful graduates eager to develop their practical understanding of SEN support. You will be a recent graduate with a degree of 2:2 or higher and a solid academic record. The appointed ASD Teaching Assistant will someone who will go the extra mile to ensure that every child is inspired to learn and succeeds academically.
This small, friendly primary based in Basildon is the excellent setting to begin mastering your practice. With a talented SENCo on hand to provide training and development and an experienced SEN team across the school who will provide day to day support the ASD Teaching Assistant will have ample opportunities to learn within their role.
If you agree that this ASD Teaching Assistant role could launch your career and this growing Basildon school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Amber Claydon at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful ASD Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.