Ambitious Graduate Required - Graduate Teaching Assistant
Ambitious Graduate Required - Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bexley
An outstanding school is looking for an academically strong Graduate for a Teaching Assistant position to utilise their expertise and help pupils achieve academic success.
• Exceptionally talented Graduates Required – Bexley
• All subjects welcome – Core subjects, Humanities, Arts, Computing & Psychology
• Fantastic Teaching Assistant experience for those looking to train as a teacher
• Long Term, Full-Time Graduate Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Graduate Teaching Assistant post
• Graduate Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Teacher
• Minimum of a 2:2 Classification with an incredible academic record
• Excellent facilities and resources in a high achieving school
• Exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to gain classroom experience
• Vibrant School with Outstanding Leadership – Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Graduate Teaching Assistant Person Specification
This leading school has a superb reputation of developing Graduates into outstanding practitioners and future leaders. The Headteacher is looking for a high-achieving, charismatic and inspiring Graduate with an exemplary academic record and a desire to work in education for this Teaching Assistant position.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Role
The ideal applicant for this exciting Teaching Assistant position will be able to use their expertise and the knowledge from their degree to stimulate an interest in their subject across all Key stages. As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting the class teacher, small groups and 1:1 session.
If you truly value the importance of education and understand the level of commitment and determination required to be successful, then apply for this fantastic Teaching Assistant position and inspire the next generation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Aspiring Teacher | Bexley