Alternative Provision in SW London in South London – CAHMS Teaching Assistant Posts
A leading Alternative Provision in South London are seeking for 2 SEN graduate Teaching Assistants to support CAHMS. The ideal graduate SEN Teaching Assistants will have a degree in Psychology and an exceptional understanding of SEMH.
• Top Graduates Required – CAHMS Teaching Assistant Posts
• SEMH Experience to be Gained in South London
• Alternative Provision in SW London in South London – CAHMS Teaching Assistant Posts
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for SEN Teachers or Aspiring psychologists
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting Teaching Assistant role in an accessible secondary school in London. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.