1st class Maths Graduate Required – Maths Teaching Assistant
1st class Maths Graduate Required – Aspiring Maths Teacher – Maths Teaching Assistant - Merton
A leading secondary school is looking for an academically strong and driven Maths Teaching Assistant to join their high achieving Maths department with the opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience.
• 1st class Graduate in Maths – Merton
• Academically strong Graduate Required - Maths Teaching Assistant
• Long Term, Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Maths Teaching Assistant post
• Maths Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary Maths Teacher
• Fantastic facilities and resources in a high achieving secondary school
• Exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to gain classroom experience
• Secondary School with Outstanding Leadership – Maths Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Maths Teaching Assistant Person Specification
An outstandingly led secondary would like to award this opportunity to an exceptionally talented Maths graduate with an exemplary academic record and a desire to work in education. The successful applicant will be a driven, dynamic and diligent Maths graduate who has achieved a 1st class in a Maths or relevant degree.
Maths Teaching Assistant Role
The ideal applicant for this exciting Maths Teaching Assistant position will be able to use their expertise and the knowledge from their degree to stimulate an interest in Maths across all Key stages. As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be surrounded by a team of inspiring intellectuals and have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools fantastic CPD Programme.
If you want to make a real difference on how pupils feel about Mathematics and start your rewarding teaching career, then Apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant position today.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.