1st Class Graduates in Science Required – Science Teaching Assistant - SW London
Are you a Science graduate with a desire to enter secondary education? Perhaps you have decided to teach next year and would like to gain more experience in a secondary classroom?
If you’re thinking of training to be a Science Teacher, then this is the perfect post for you!
• 1st Class Graduates in Science Required – Science Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Science Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long Term Science Teaching Assistant Placement
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Science Graduates Looking for a Science Teaching Assistant Post
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Science Teaching Assistant is open only to science graduates
A Science Teaching Assistant post has arisen at a successfully academic secondary in South West London. The Teaching Assistant post is open to science graduates or graduates with related degrees in science. It is important to the school that any science graduate has a determination to succeed in education and is prepared to support successfully as a Teaching Assistant for the whole of the academic year.
The school has just undergone a rebuild and is boasting excellent, fresh facilities which are inviting to staff and pupils alike. All classrooms are well resourced, spacious and new and offer a fantastic place to assume the important role of Teaching Assistant.
This school is a positive secondary found in SW London and is 5 minutes from the nearest station on the Northern Line.
Get ahead of the competition and apply for this Science Teaching Assistant position in SW London immediately! Send Andrew Robinson your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.