1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant | London West, London
1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant- Ealing West London- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated!
A highly successful secondary would like to appoint a talented English graduate that has achieved a 1st class or 2:1 for a English related degree.
Are you an English graduate that is hoping to pursue a career as an English Teacher in the very near future?
Do you have an outstanding academic record and a passion for education that you would like to pass on to others?
Make a real difference to the learning experience of your pupils as you take on this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role at an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Ealing.
***1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Highly successful secondary school in Hillingdon
***Long Term/ Full-Time role
***Position starting Sept 2020
***£70 to £80 per day plus offset expenses
***Possible Opportunity for Teacher Training
***Well behaved pupils
***76% A*-C grades for GCSE’s
Person specification & Role- 1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant
The successful 1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant will be a motivated English graduate who has;
• An impressive 1st class or high 2:1 degree in English or related degree such as Drama and the unflinching determination to build a teaching career
• A successful English Graduate Teaching Assistant will have an infectious passion for learning that will help create a similar understanding of the importance of education in your students
• The school want to meet an English Graduate Teaching Assistant who has the urge to contribute to wider school activities and step outside the support staff remit
A successful 1st Class Graduate Teaching Assistant is required to work on a 1:1 basis or in small groups with pupils in Years 7 to 11
• You will be providing support to those pupils that are struggling with English.
• There will be some occasions where you will be required to be a part of the English after schools’ club and may be required to support students on a small group basis who have SEN or additional needs.
Propel your career by accepting a place at a successful secondary School. Contact Kirsty at Edustaff to put yourself forward for this exciting and rewarding 1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant vacancy.
Please note: due to the volume of 1st Class English Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.