1st Class English Graduate & Aspiring Teacher | London West, London
1st Class English Graduate & Aspiring Teacher – Hillingdon- Immediate Start!
We are excited to be able to advertise for the position of 1st Class Graduate & Aspiring Teacher in an innovative secondary found in Hillingdon; this position will be offered to a positive 1st Class English Graduate Learning Support Assistant who can offer a positive and proactive attitude.
***1st Class English Graduate at a successful secondary school in Hillingdon
***Role available Immediately
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- 1st Class English Graduate & Aspiring Teacher
This position would suit a responsible 1st class English graduate who has;
• An impressive degree at a 1:1 level and worked with children in either a volunteer or paid role
• We want to recruit a 1st Class graduate who has the skills to create a connection quickly and prove your detailed knowledge of the subject
• The right 1st Class Graduate will have a natural way of communicating with colleagues and a genuine enthusiasm for education
• The Headteacher wants to recruit a 1st Class Graduate with a resilient nature and the ability to motivate others with ease
• You will be contributing toward class planning sharing your creative ideas
• You will be confident to support students on a general, 1:1 and small group basis, supporting students with a range of ability levels. This will include those who are lower attaining, high achieving or those with SEN or additional needs.
The School- 1st Class English Graduate & Aspiring Teacher
The pupils at this school thrive in a learning environment that is fully equipped with the latest classroom resources including the benefits of a fully equipped sports hall. It has a reputation for delivering excellent training and has been rated 'Outstanding' multiple times. It is highly popular and effectively supports support both SEN and EAL students. The school has been praised for its instantly noticeable friendly atmosphere, amplified by the positive attitude both teachers and pupils have to learning and the wonderful relationship the school has in the community.
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting 1st Class English Graduate role. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of 1st Class English Graduate applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.