1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Lewisham
Are you a graduate with an interest in supporting primary pupils with Special Needs? Do you have theoretical or practical experience of supporting pupils on the Autistic Spectrum?
A leading Primary School are looking for a SEN experienced Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with ASD on 1:1 basis. This a rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant post will allow you to make a significant contribution to the welfare of SEN pupils.
• 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Lewisham
• Graduate to support Pupil with Autism as 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
• Rewarding Supportive Environment - Excellent Career Potential
• Exceptional 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Psychologists
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to Graduates
This long-term 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant position is perfect for a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
The school have superb levels of inclusion and any 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant will be developed further across the academic year. All SEN Teaching Assistants will have the full support of the SENCO and any specialised outreach workers.
Found in London, this school is a 2-form entry primary and is 5 minutes from the nearest station. Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the school are an example within the community of a happy, safe and nurturing learning environment for pupils.
If you meet the requirements of this outstanding primary school, apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant role in London immediately! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Shinica at Edustaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.