Premier Pathways Trainee Teacher – Primary and Secondary PGCE on Offer! – www.premierpathways.co.uk
Have you just finished University and want to train as a teacher?
Perhaps the large Tuition Fees are putting you off following your dreams?
Maybe a PGCE that sees you work as a trainee teacher, whilst being paid on a course that has no fees, would be ideal for you?
Premier Pathways is a 2 year, paid PGCE with the University of Buckingham, that sees you become a Trainee Teacher in a school local to you!
• Trainee Teacher
• £15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme - Trainee Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring for the Trainee Teacher
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No experience required for the Trainee Teacher
We have schools across London taking part in the programme and they are looking for a Trainee Teacher that can join them this September and become a part of their successful teams!
This 2 year programme that gives you flexibility for the school you train within, the chance to grow gradually from a support role into a Fully Qualified Teacher with a PGCE and get fully paid throughout!
To be considered as a Trainee Teacher you will need to be the following:
• A high calibre graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
• Have ‘C’ Grades in GCSE Maths, Science and English
• Commitment to the programme and your pupils
• A real passion for Education
The schools all have supportive environments where teachers and support staff help each other develop so that the whole school benefits. As a Trainee Teacher, you will be part of a progressive environment that will help mentor you throughout the programme.
Why choose Premier Pathways as a Trainee Teacher over other routes into teaching?
• You are earning all the time
• No tuition fees!
• Constant support from all corners of the network
• Online portfolio tool
• Structured phase system
• A full PGCE at the end of 2 years
• Blended learning
Click Apply Now! And Join Premier Pathways as a Trainee Teacher to realise your potential as an Educational Practitioner of the future.
If you would like more information, please call Richard Rawlings on 0208 221 0750 or email him on email@example.com.
Trainee Teacher – London – Trainee Teacher