Premier Pathways Trainee Maths Teacher - Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme - Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
Have you thought about a career as a Maths Teacher? If so, are you considering which teacher training route to take? Are you looking for optimum guidance and support in your training?
If you are looking for the most innovative and rewarding teacher training programme in education, then it’s time to apply for Premier Pathways.
This excellent Salford Secondary School are looking for talented Maths Graduates to begin Teacher Training.
Premier Pathways is the fastest growing teacher training programme in the country.
Premier Pathways will offer you up to 3.5 times more teaching practice than any other ITT programme.
Premier Pathways will help you to develop into the complete Maths Teacher, blending contributions from unique education specialists with the highly successful University of Buckingham PGCE.
Apply to Premier Pathways today and look forward to innovative training from leading education professionals, a PGCE and QTS accredited by the University of Buckingham and a world class training experience.
• Premier Pathways Trainee Maths Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary of £15,000.
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
You will be a talented Maths Graduate who possesses the following qualities:
• Drive to become a Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher
• Commitment to the programme and your pupils
• High calibre graduate
• Able to self-study
Don't miss out on the amazing chance to work in a fantastic secondary school in Salford as a Premier Pathways Trainee Maths Teacher. Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Kristian at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Premier Pathways Trainee Maths Teacher applicants will be contacted.