|Workplace Type:||Secondary School Teaching Jobs|
|Posted On:||6 Jul 2012|
Are you a qualified and enthusiastic Science Teacher seeking a position within a North London comprehensive this September?
Are you able to teach confidently across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 specialising in Chemistry?
Looking for a supportive school with an experienced and long standing HOD in place?
My client school is a modern and inviting Roman Catholic school located in North London. Catering for just under 1000 pupils, a smaller than average school with a wide range of pupils aged 11- 18yrs. Because of its size, the school is able to offer a more effective education to it pupils, with OFSTED highlighting the schools ability to cater and meet a variety of pupils' needs and interests.
***Science Teacher position
***Chemistry specialist required…!!
***Applicants need to be able to deliver Chemistry up to KS5…!!
***Applicants MUST be able to deliver consistently ‘Good to Outstanding' lessons!!
***North London Roman Catholic secondary school
***Smaller than average school
***Strong HOD in place
***Best ever GCSE results – 67% A*-C (Incl. Maths & English)!!
***September start – Permanent Contract…!!
The school is located in central North London within the borough of Barnet. Easy access is made via tube, train and bus links. A simple 5 minute walk from any transport link will have you at the school, a modern and well resourced secondary school catering for close to 1000 pupils including a growing 6th form.
The SLT is keen to recruit an exciting Science Teacher, as a Chemistry specialist. Innovative, enthusiastic and confident candidates are required in order to fit in with current staff dynamics and add value to an already thriving department, that is popular with students and has recently recorded its best ever GCSE results.
You should be able to:
• Make a positive difference by going the extra mile for the benefit of your students?
• Have the desire and enthusiasm to play an active and collaborative role in our Learning Community?
• Possess the drive and determination to go beyond 'Outstanding' in your own classroom teaching?
• Demonstrate the talent, and interpersonal skills required to inspire and motivate students?
In return, the school offers you:
• A state of the art, modern and fully equipped school site
• Long standing HOD in place, who offers support, motivation and clear direction
• An innovative and creative teaching and learning environment
• Superb professional development opportunities
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a learning community which is rapidly moving to beyond outstanding
If you are interested in such a role and would be keen to be considered, please apply today with a full and comprehensive CV and cover letter highlighting your experience and qualification. Look forward to hearing from you.
|Request a Call Back||Quick CV Upload||Print this page||Apply Now|
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 020 8221 0750 for assistance with this job.