|Workplace Type:||Primary School Teaching Jobs|
|Job Type:||Permanent Jobs|
|Posted On:||6 Jul 2012|
Class Teacher/ Nurture Group Teacher
The Head Teacher of a ‘good' school in East London wishes to appoint an outstanding experienced Teacher, specialising in being able to provide a nurturing support environment for their most vulnerable pupils.
***Inner London Borough!!
***TLR plus MPS/ UPS!!
***BESD Experience a must!!
***Fantastic opportunity to really make a difference!!
***Zone 5 on District Line!!
You will be expected to promoting outstanding teaching and learning across the school and be able to offer advisory support for staff in this area.
Previous experience of work with children and families, particularly those children with BESD, is essential.
The post holder's key responsibilities will be to:
• Develop, implement and maintain effective support for children with BESD and their families;
• Work in partnership with the Inclusion Leader, SENCo, CP Officer, Parent Support Officer and Key Leaders when planning and implementing this provision;
• Work effectively other agencies and professionals in supporting children and their families;
• Support children within class as well as in Nurture Groups;
• Provide non-contact cover for all classes, from Nursery to Year 2.
As the successful candidate you will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with proven experience in the areas for which you will have responsibility;
• Have high expectations for all children and for the staff who work with them;
• Have good empathy, interpersonal skills and an ability to act upon advice and support;
• Have the ability to work as part of the whole school team;
• Be able to effectively self-manage your time and workload in a diverse role;
• Demonstrate a commitment to your own professional development.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Alison at Edustaff as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held next week and visits to the school are welcome.
|Request a Call Back||Quick CV Upload||Print this page||Apply Now|
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 020 8221 0750 for assistance with this job.